Tuesday, January 1, 2019

A New Year, with new hopes.

Well, folks, a whole New Year has started.  Two Thousand One Nine.  At least according to the Christian calendar the Western world follows; it's a different number in certain parts of the world, like Israel or China, but no need to get technical.  The endless cycle has started once more.
I'm bringing new hopes to this year as well; still working on the adventure story project I've got going, which I won't disclose anything about just yet.  My previous horror persona of Ross S. Simon, I'm still leaving more or less moribund, at least except for a couple of things, though too trivial to call innovative in horror on my part, really.
I will, however, say that I'm getting kind of into the home stretch of the adventure story's first draft, and throughout most of this year, I'll work on editing it.  Finally, after I (most likely) pick up a willing agent to represent it, I'll tell people all about the project and the rights I have to it.  And you can't share them.  Nyah, nyah.
Wish me good luck.  The part of waiting is indeed always the most difficult.  And the pain of waiting for my adventure saga (that's right, saga) to be discovered will probably be intense.  If this all sounds crassly egocentric, what can I say?  Things like blogs and Facebook, etc. were more or less designed as great places to showcase one's own self.  I'll keep in touch.

No comments: