(NOTE: I would advise that this post not be read by any who are offended by Polish jokes.)
A Pole is feeling dynamic and sporty one night in a tavern after a couple of drinks. Seeing a pool table, he decides to challenge a fellow bar patron to a game of pool. "The loser has to buy the winner a free drink," says the Pole. The other patron agrees, wondering how good this Pole is at shooting pool.
So they play, and even though it's a close game, the patron manages to beat the Pole at pool. But even so, the Pole is still pretty confident. "You know what?" he says, keeping the smile on his face. "Let's make it double or nothing."
The patron agrees, and so they play pool again. And yet even though it's also kind of a close game, the other patron wins again, managing to beat the Pole a second time. But the Pole is still smiling, still looking pretty sure of himself.
"Did I say double or nothing?" he says. "I meant best two out of three."
No comments:
Post a Comment