Hi all, I'm Sam Ridings, an amateur fiction writer. I write in a variety of genres, most of which I just delve into, really. One of them, in which I've actually been published in relatively recent years.
It's in the horror genre that I was published, under the pseudonym Ross S. Simon. Ross S. Simon's more successful books were "The Snow" in 2012, and "Red Dahlia" in 2013, by Eternal Press and Damnation Books, respectively. "His" third novel, I'm still trying to sell. It's called "Arthur O' The Bower." That one was released through Caliburn Press. They're not doing all that well for me.
If anyone is interested in these titles who visits this blog, I'll try and share the buy links for the ebooks for the first two, and the print copy (or maybe the ebook as well) for "Arthur." I'm actually flexible about sharing the links, and am pretty sure I can manage it though I don't have much experience posting links on blogs, lol.
I'll be sure to tell you a little more about myself as a writer in future posts.
No comments:
Post a Comment