This will be the last post in which I focus on my own writing for a while. I'd just like to mention that whereas before I have tried to hold up my horror writing career as Ross S. Simon, and I've stated this before, I've recently set out in a new direction.
Under my own name of Sam Ridings, I'm writing an epic series of adventure novels with cool titles, starring a main character who's also pretty cool herself. Yes, I said "herself." I won't say anything more about the main character, or the titles, since I don't want to give anything away, but I'll just say that I hope you'll wish me good luck getting these adventure stories published (and perhaps also finding an agent for them).
My future posts will concentrate on my personal opinions pertaining to cultural issues about the past and present.
No comments:
Post a Comment