Friday, October 5, 2018

Vacation hopes for '19.

What I was hoping to do in the spring of 2019, was take a certain kind of vacation: a Mississippi river boat cruise.
I was wondering if that sort of vacation is available.  I wonder if it would only last a few days, since with promoting (and composing) my books, I don't think I have much purchase to take long trips these days.  I also wonder if it's necessary to set up an appointment to speak to an agent at my local AAA office.  Probably I could just go in and talk to someone.
In case Mississippi river boat cruises aren't available per se, I could just set up a reasonable alternative.  Actually, I don't rightly know if it would have to necessarily be one in which I'd have to fly somewhere.  Air travel has gotten inconvenient over the years.  One trip on my own that I enjoyed was taking a train to Reno, I believe it was in 2014.  I didn't have to fly anywhere for that.
Still, a Mississippi river boat cruise would be a great idea.  I'll talk to someone at AAA next week.

No comments: